Forum do Domain Oeiras
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Old playtest group?

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Old playtest group? Empty Old playtest group?

Mensagem  Inconnu Sex Set 24, 2010 2:33 am

Hi,

as i told in my personal presentation i had good connections and participated in some playtests.
I know that there was a portuguese group of players (about 5 to 6 persons) that participated in the playtests of Final nights and Bloodlines expansions and previously had access to Sabbat War set. Along with other teams, they shapped some important card along with other playtest groups in the world and LSJ.
I can't remember their names anymore. Does anyone know any of these guys?
Thanks.

Inconnu

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Old playtest group? Empty Re: Old playtest group?

Mensagem  Powerlord Sex Set 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Hello,

I'm not sure but i believe that one of those players, was a former Lisboa Prince, called Luis Duarte.

Cheers
PdL
Powerlord
Powerlord

Mensagem  Brum Dom Set 26, 2010 2:30 pm

I've entered the game in the time between Camarilla Edition and Anarchs Edition. Because I belonged to a Students Group that was very active in organizing gaming events we soon became the group that took the void in VtES Org Play in Portugal.
At the time there were more playgroups active, but they were not friendly with each other.

We kept doing our stuff on the margin of these issues and never really got to know the older playgroups.
Enmity between the 2 largest playgroups was very big and people weren't in VtES for the cheer fun of the game anymore. Obviously that, combined with some people changing jobs / cities / civil status, made it that the old groups disappeared.

We continued doing demos in our University (and everywhere else we could) and doing events open to everybody. First with the Prince of Loures, then with the National Coordinator.
Since then Ricardo Marta (Powerlord) and me have been involved in most of the Org Play in Portugal.
The Alamada group changed (got smaller, but much healthier) and Lisbon got to have new players due to our efforts.
Ricardo got the position of Prince (he was already doing the work for years without the title) and we've been doing stuff do this day.

Never throughout these years have anybody from the old playgroups come to contact us and never have we gotten the chance to know who they were, besides the dude Ricardo wrote of.
Maybe because those outside of Lisbon still have a grudge against the Domain, or just because people moved on to other things.

We would be very happy to meet anybody who played the game and would like to share stories / games with us.
We always wanted to include everyone who would be willing to play and bring different play styles or decks. There are few of us and the more the merrier.

I'll tell you what I tell every foreign player I meet: If you come to Lisbon, please let is know so we can meet for games and / or drinks.
Can also give you hints of things to do or to see, if you tell us what you like more.

So if you need fellow players or tourist guidance, let me know. Smile

Chees,
Tiago Brum
Brum
Brum

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos