Forum do Domain Oeiras
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

2010 European Championship reminder : Paris, October 29-31

4 participantes

Ir para baixo

2010 European Championship reminder : Paris, October 29-31 Empty 2010 European Championship reminder : Paris, October 29-31

Mensagem  Stone Qui Ago 19, 2010 12:46 pm

(to anyone who can translate this in Portuguese : please feel free to do so !)

Fellow Methuselah,

this is a friendly reminder of the upcoming 2010 European Championship that will take place in Paris, starting from October 25th with the Week of Nightmares, with the LCQ / EC day 1 / EC day 2 on October 29th-31st.

Pre-registration and all the information you need is at http://ec2010vtes.com/. I strongly encourage all participants to register both to the event ("I register to EC" on the site) and to the accomodation place (named RIP, "I register to RIP" on the site), as soon as possible and redirect the information to whoever would be interested in attending the EC.

You may also pass the word using the Facebook event :

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001175474390#!/profile.php?id=100001175474390&v=wall

For the record, we currently have 65 pre-registered players from the following countries : Belgium (1), UK (2), France (22), Germany (2), Hungary (2), Italy (1), Spain (5), Finland (20), Norway (1), Poland (3), Portugal (1), Slovakia (1), Switzeland (1), USA (3). We can and should certainly have more attendance, but any boost in advertising from anyone would be welcome.

2010 VtES European Championship, (October 29th-31st), and Week of Nightmares (October 25th-28th), Paris

adress of the 2010 EC site : http://ec2010vtes.com/ (to register, book accomodation, ask questions etc. please go there and follow the links to the forums, you may also ask questions by e-mail at the adress : info (at) ec2010vtes (dot) com )

Venue :

The 2010 European Championship will be held in the Residence Internationale de Paris a.k.a R.I.P, adress 44, rue Louis Lumière, Paris, France.

Schedule :

-Monday, October 25th through Thursday, October 28th : Week of Nightmares (more and updated details on the WoN program can be found on the Facebook event page at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001175474390#!/profile.php?id=100001175474390&v=wall )

-Monday, October 25th : casual games at restaurant/pub in the afternoon, then MQE 2R+F (miniqualifier for the EC) in the store "Le Repaire du Dragon", Paris

-Tuesday, October 26th : casual games at the "Troll2Jeux" shop, Paris

-Wednesday, October 27th : MQE at Troll2Jeux shop

-Thursday, October 28th : sanctioned draft tournament at the RIP (that's the place where the EC takes place, also the place where most players will sleep), then Welcome Party drinks and quizz

-Friday, October 29th : Last Chance Qualifier (LCQ) or Legendary Vampire (see
http://www.veknfrance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16120 for more details)

-Saturday, October 30th : EC Day 1 or Adaptability (basically Adaptability is a format in which you may switch decks between rounds, no special rule except a given vampire cannot be in more than one deck)

-Sunday, October 31st : EC Day 2 or First Chance Qualifier (for EC 2011)

-Monday, November 1st, 10 am : Leave the rooms

Tournament Fees :

30 euro for attending the 3 tournaments of the week-end (for 20 euro you only start playing on Saturday, or even 15 euro to only participate in one tournament).

Accomodation and meal fees :

Single Room (1 bed) : 52.00 euro per person per night
Double Room (2 beds) : 34.90 euro per person per night
Group Room (3, 4 or 5 beds) : 27.50 euro per person per night
12.50 euro per meal, lunch or dinner (the breakfast is included in the room
fare). Meal tickets can be purchased at that price whether you have a room
or not.

Pre-registration to the EC : http://ec2010vtes.com/ , then click on "I register to EC". Please do it **as soon as possible**, it will help us a lot in organizing the event. "As soon as possible" means "now", preferrably. Not one week before the event. Really. It takes 5 minutes. Do it now. Please. Tell your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband that Paris is an awesome city (which is true, even in october), no need to negotiate.

Booking your accomodation (that means "what you must do if you want to sleep during the EC") : http://ec2010vtes.com/ , then click on "I register to RIP"

The 2010 EC crew is eager to meet you there !

Stone
Stone
Stone

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

2010 European Championship reminder : Paris, October 29-31 Empty Re: 2010 European Championship reminder : Paris, October 29-31

Mensagem  Stone Dom Ago 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Adding the list of preregistered players (100 players so far, only 1 from Portugal) : http://www.veknfrance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16173

Also adding the poster of the EC. Don't hesitate to print it and display it pretty much everywhere. Fortune, happiness and most importantly, VPs and Game Wins will be brought to you by Fate each 100 printings of the poster, so start the printer already and hit the street to pass the word.

2010 European Championship reminder : Paris, October 29-31 Ec2010afficheweb

Stone
Stone

2010 European Championship reminder : Paris, October 29-31 Empty Re: 2010 European Championship reminder : Paris, October 29-31

Mensagem  Brum Ter Ago 24, 2010 4:30 am

Olá pessoal!

Uma busca rápida no google e na página da Easy Jet dá viagens de ida e volta pelos 100 euros. Quanto mais perto, mais caro.
Devem também marcar quarto no sítio.
Em quartos múltiplos fica muito mais barato e como vão até 5 pessoas julgo que a reserva que fiz para mim, Teresa e Eliseu, pode ser expandida a mais 2 pessoas.

Qualquer outro assunto (decks, tshirts, planos, dúvidas) sobre o EC, podemos conversar por aqui.

Abraço.
t
Brum
Brum

Mensagem  Brum Ter Ago 24, 2010 4:34 am

Stone escreveu:Adding the list of preregistered players (100 players so far, only 1 from Portugal) : http://www.veknfrance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16173

Hey Stone! Welcome and thanks for the info.
We already have 4 or 5 players that have setup to go. I pre-registered because of the Room Registration process, I guess.
I don't think there's any real advantage in registering (apart from you guys know how many players you'll accommodate), right?

I'm posting this because I've seen you around here Smile

Cheers!
Tiago
Brum
Brum

Mensagem  Powerlord Ter Ago 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Eu discordo... acho que temos de manter os decks SECRETOS!!! assim como as febras do porco preto... :P

Só para avisar os interessados que criei algumas versões de decks ditos "dominantes" para que a malta teste jogar contra eles.

Adicionalmente, datas provisórias:
18/19 Setembro - construído
2/3 Outubro - Nacional
16/17 Outubro - construído

Bruno se quiseres marcar algum mini-qualifier para ajudar o Eliseu ou outros a qualificarem-se, em alguma destas datas avisa.

PdL
Powerlord
Powerlord

Mensagem  Bruno Robalo Ter Ago 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Okapa!

Estava a pensar em Outubro mas depois logo confirmo!
Bruno Robalo
Bruno Robalo

Mensagem  Stone Qua Ago 25, 2010 11:26 am

Brum escreveu:Hey Stone! Welcome and thanks for the info.
We already have 4 or 5 players that have setup to go. I pre-registered because of the Room Registration process, I guess.
I don't think there's any real advantage in registering (apart from you guys know how many players you'll accommodate), right?

I'm posting this because I've seen you around here Smile

Cheers!
Tiago

Well, the first advantage in registering is obviously to make sure your accommodation is booked.

Another one, perhaps, is that the more people are registered, the larger the tournament is expected to be and this may be an incentive for some people.

Another one, for sure, is that it provides public information that VtES still attracts many players. Considering the rumors on the future of VtES, I think it's important that the community shows it wants the game to stay alive !

Finally, and I'll come to that with more detail in mid-september, it has importance as to the organization of the Legendary Vampire. I need to know who, among the top 100-200 players in world rank, is coming to the EC and is interested in the LV. The list of the 25 would-be participants of the LV has to be established weeks prior to the LV itself.

And the registration process takes only a few minutes to be done, so the sooner it is done, the better..

Come and show strength in numbers !

edit : by the way, if you happen to play in game stores, pubs or the like, if you have the possibility of printing and displaying the above poster, it would be nice for advertising the event. Thanks for any help we can get.
Stone
Stone

Mensagem  Powerlord Qua Ago 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Bruno Robalo escreveu:Okapa!

Estava a pensar em Outubro mas depois logo confirmo!

Eu acho preferivel (e se quiseres usar as datas que indiquei) marcares em Setembro, sempre dá tempo para a malta fazer em Outubro caso não exista desta vez pessoas suficientes agora, mas é ctg.

Avisa-me é logo que possas que eu no fds devo de marcar os torneios.

PdL
Powerlord
Powerlord

Mensagem  Bruno Robalo Qua Ago 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Sim, posso marcar para Setembro e realizar até Outubro.

Vou ver isso.
Bruno Robalo
Bruno Robalo

Mensagem  Powerlord Sáb Ago 28, 2010 1:05 am

Bruno Robalo escreveu:Sim, posso marcar para Setembro e realizar até Outubro.

Vou ver isso.

E então? Já te decidiste nas datas?!? Ou não vai haver mini-qualifier de Oeiras? Amanhã ou Domingo marco as datas acim acaso não tenhas dito nada. :P

PdL
Powerlord
Powerlord

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo